Creativity is far more than finger-painting and arts-and-crafts: it is the lifeblood of innovation. We must create, innovate, design, build and produce as we move into the Age of Automation. This is how we survive and leave our mark. Kindling Creativity will show you how.
Substrate Skills Conveyed:
- Developing and Expanding One’s Creativity “Lens”
- Practical Application of Creativity Techniques
- Building and Honing the Ongoing Creativity Habit
- Creating Things That Matter: The Art and Science of Innovations That Last by David Edwards
- The Runaway Species: How Human Creativity Remakes the Worldby David Eagleman & Anthony Brandt
- Lateral Thinking: Creativity Step By Stepby Edward de Bono