One must adopt an atypical, rogue mindset in order to fully Remain Relevant in the Age of Automation. Staying on-book, on-map and following industrial “recipes” for success are not going to work as well as they have in the past. Igniting the Iconoclast will teach the student to think off the edge of the map and craft unique solutions that drive toward individual development & achievement.
Substrate Skills Conveyed:
- Non-Traditional Perspectives on Business & Life
- Novel Methods of Addressing Challenges
- Habitual Ability to Apply Iconoclastic Practices
- The Courage to be Dislikedby Ichiro Kishimi & Fumitake Koma
- Iconoclast: A Neuroscientist Reveals How to Think Differentlyby Gregory Berns
- The Misfit Economyby Alexa Clay & Kyra Myra Phillips